Welcome to the World of PSI-Kids!


My latest novel is now available on Kindle for free lending download. Go here. Feel free to read and enjoy the first of the PSI-Kids novels. Pass it on to your friends and family, link to it, write a review on Amazon - whatever you want!

Friday, July 22, 2011

First Reviews for Willow!

"Thank you, Rob, for allowing me to read Willow. I am thoroughly enjoying it!"
Lexie

"Wow, what an adventure and all summed up for a satisfactory ending. An insight on what can go on in the mind and imagination of a writer to deliver a good story. Congratulations, Rob."
Christine

"I've just finished reading Willow. I really enjoyed it, was gripped at certain points and I couldn't believe I didn't work out (deleted spoiler)... It's inspiring to read a good, modern, supernatural genre kids' book. Thanks!"
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment